Friday, July 16, 2010

We're in Colorado!!



Hello everyone, I am sorry it's been so long (again) since the last time I updated this. We've been super busy with moving and house hunting and waiting for our new home to be ready! Colorado is great, but I can't wait until we are out of hotels.

Lea is growing up so fast. It seems like everything is on fast forward...she's standing up on her own, has 5 teeth all the way in and 3 more pushing through, and can master 4 steps all by herself!!! She talks and dances all day long. We are really trying to spoil her with attention since her new little brother should be here in about 3 weeks :) Life is about to get crazy....

Anyways, here are some pictures I have taken. I know there aren't many, but at least you can see how my baby is growing :) Enjoy!!!!


Playing while the movers were packing our stuff...

At the Cleveland Zoo-she had a BLAST!

This was her favorite part. She stood and looked at the fish forever :)

In Colorado-at Garden of the Gods
(Yes, I am EXHAUSTED from the hike! haha)

Swimming in the pool...not quite sure about the water

Snuggling with mommy :)

She was hilarious with these mirrors at the hotel

Hi Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment