On Wednesday, July 28 at 5:26am we welcomed a new member into our family. Brendan Patrick Parker arrived 2 weeks early to join us :) He weighed 6 lb 2 oz and was 19 and 1/4 inches long.
I went to the doctor Tuesday morning for a scheduled
appointment. I was 2 cm and having some random contractions. We had talked that if I didn't go into labor on my own, Monday I would go in to have my membranes stripped so the baby would arrive before Joe
y leaves for a possible training. At about 3:30 that after
noon I was pretty sure he was going to make an appearance that day. My contractions started coming very regular
and the pain was getting a little stronger (nothing compared to what I felt with Lea though! haha) Around 9pm I told Joey it was time to go. When I got to the hospital, I was 3.5 cm...and they don't keep you unless you are 4cm. I started feeling really nervous b/c I got sent home with Lea and almost didn't make it back. They told me to walk around for an hour and then come back. We ended up coming back to our apartment and got Lea ready for bed and arrived back at the hospital at 11:30. I was good to go at 4cm and th
ey admitted me and I got my epidural. It was amazing-defiantly the way to go :) Finally around 5:
20am I was feeling slight pressure and they said he was coming. I pushed once and Brendan arrived. It was amazing. Joey and Lea were in the room and it was a great family experience. Anyways, enough of my story telling...here are some pics of the little guy :)
| Welcome to the world Brendan Patrick Parker |

No comments:
Post a Comment