Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Long time, no see

As usual, I'm sorry for the delay :)  We've been very busy working on the house, having many visitors, and getting in shape by working out everyday! (well, almost every day haha)

Lea is getting so big...I can't believe she will be turning two in just a couple months!!!  She had a GREAT time at Christmas, and hasn't even gotten to play with everything yet! haha 

Brendan is also getting very big...I think he'll be catching up to Lea very quickly!  He is rolling around everywhere and probably will be crawling within the next month.

Here are some pics to cover the last couple months.  They are not in order, but oh well :)  You still get the idea haha


Lea coloring on her magnadoodle (spelling??) with a very stylish outfit choice!  Pj's, dress shoes, and a hoodie. 


Let the teething begin!  Daddy's hand tastes pretty good I guess :)


Trying so hard to crawl!


Chilling in the baby seats


I believe Lea got everything they make for Dora for Christmas!


Giraffe scooter was a hit!


Opening her Dora backpack...she plays with this all the time!


Brendan tried to open some gifts..he made it through two then fell asleep!



Brendan's Baptism...Godparents Casey and Kati



Lea was so tired she couldn't even stay awake to eat her "toast" (which is what we call grilled cheese so she'll eat it!)



Tried to get them to lay down to get a comparison for growth...you can tell they were both thrilled!



Brendan puts everything in his mouth!  And slobbers and drools more than any child I've ever seen :)


Decorating for Christmas!

Brendan's Baptism...Lea was so sick she slept through the whole thing!  I believe this might be our first family photo with the four of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment