It's been a while since I've posted anything on here...sorry! Lea's doing great and getting bigger by the day it seems. I remember when she used to wear the size smaller than she was (wearing NB when she was 3 months...) and now at 5 months, 6 month clothes are fitting and probably won't be for too much longer! She's so tall that her pants sometimes are a little short :) Here's some random stuff that we've been up to.
watching the Browns game with Daddy

Her orange hair is finally starting to come in a little more :)
Hi Mommy!
Taking her first drink out of her sippy cup
(It was water...and she had no idea what to do with it once it was in her mouth!) haha
I know I already put a video up on here of her rolling over, but it doesn't do it justice. I can't even leave her alone in a room anymore b/c she rolls all around and bumps into stuff! I had her over by the fire place this morning, and by the time I brought in the groceries from the car, she was back behind the chair!! haha She had to have rolled over about 15 times to get there in literally about a minute. I attempted to capture her rolling around the living room in this video. I had to kind of tease her with my hand, as she was really tired and ready to be put down for a nap, but I think you'll get the idea. Enjoy :)


Watching this make me want to cry... I miss you guys soooo much! I can't believe how much she is has started doing just in the last month!
ReplyDelete